All products, services and material provided or sold by Envision Marketing are to be governed by this policy, without exception, unless otherwise previously stated in writing by authorised personnel at Envision Marketing or if pre-governed by New Zealand or International law. This policy does not change your rights under New Zealand or International law and in the case where there is a conflicting point of this policy with governing legislation - the relevant point in this policy becomes void and the legislation prevails.
- At all times, Envision Marketing owns the rights to any service or product that we provide, and you are entitled access to them as a 'user' once payment has been received. This means that ownership belongs to Envision Marketing at all times.
- If you choose to terminate your website hosting early, there is no refund or partial refund of hosting time already paid for.
- If you wish to change hosting providers, or simply wish to have your own copy of your website, we offer a .zip archive of your entire site. This will allow you to provide these files to a new hosting provider to interpret and use as they can. There is a one-off fee of $100 NZD to get a copy of this archive. Envision Marketing takes no responsibility for ongoing use of the .zip file.
- Any services that Envision Marketing provides, both free or paid, are entirely hosted through Envision Marketing and we do not provide clients with any third-party provider information if and where possible. Hosting is provided by Envision Marketing until termination occurs and any renewals or updates must be done in accordance with regular Envision Marketing Sales Policies and Guidelines.
- Envision Marketing does not offer a 'transfer' service for products or services hosted by Envision Marketing, except where expressly outlined in this policy or provided in writing by Envision Marketing Management. If you want to terminate hosting, then you may do so at any time and you may obtain a .zip archive of your site, in line with the points of this policy listed above, if you wish to transfer the hosting of a pre-existing product to a different provider.
- Envision Marketing offers a transfer of Domain Names, for a fee of $55 NZD per domain transferred. Either we can do a live transfer to a 'GoDaddy' registered account, or a 'dormant' transfer to any provider. A dormant transfer means your website will be offline during the transfer time and it will be up to you to set it up with the relevant settings once transferred to your preferred provider.